greetings :)

 heya!

So i kinda write mildly nonsensical but mostly despair emo tear drenched lyric/poem/word blurb things where i put a raw feeling into text best i can when i feel... well, not great! Which, spoiler alert, is a lot!

I'm a human who has experienced a hell of a lot of life in a very compressed space of time and as a result of moving forward has lost the ability to go back the way I wish to. I have robbed myself of companionship in the hopes of finding happiness, but part of where I derived most if any of my happiness was in the relationships I had (and have, but things change with your change). 

I am well aware of my tendency to sound as if I know better than others, but know I speak this way for admitting to a shared overwhelming confusion sounds absolutely petrifying. I prefer to play pretend with the rest of people and delude myself into thinking I have some sort of answers that justify my isolation from my peers. I prefer to pretend i know better rather than acknowledging how all of us know little to nothing at all about this world we navigate.

So here's this mess constantly contained in my skull, I guess. Feel free to look through if the urge so possesess you!

jiffy :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"women are born with pain built in"

"i want someone to tell me what to wear every morning"

is anyone else perplexed by child stars/what's the deal with airplane food